Saturday, March 21, 2009

I AM READY FOR SPRING! AND SUMMER... I think?

I am so ready for summer and spring...
I think.
I mean come on seriously. Everyone gets a little nervous before spring...and summer right? Well no not really just me 'cuse that's when I usually take walks with Ellie (well used to at least). My family are also talking about getting a puppy in a month or two. We might get a malti-poo, lhatese, La-Chon, or a cockapoo. I am up for the challenge and ready to take on the PP, POOPOO, and Barking 'till late hours! But Hopefully the dog I get will be just as sweet and kind-natured as Ellie. Like the one from Scamps Pet Store(See pictures from previous post).According to my Dad It was called MAXWELL or MAXAMILLION , MAX for short. I also thought a cute name would be Bailey(girl and Boy name) Max can be a girl name to (MAXINE)
I AM GONNA SHOW YOU WHAT THE PUPPY TRAINING IS LIKE!





Until they graduate...

2 comments:

Emily B. said...

how funny!!! HAHAHAHA im glad some one updates their blog!!!

Amanda said...

LOL...You mean someone besides you 'cuse you update it every single minute!