Monday, May 18, 2009

Missin` her...







I suggest you scroll to the bottom and change the song to the scientist while your at it sing a long this song is very special to me because it is my dogs song and it Was the song that was playing while she died it just tells the story of her life



Come up to meet you, tell you I m sorry

You dont know how lovely you are

I had to find you , tell you i need you

tell you I set you apart

Tell me your secrets ask me your questions


Oh, lets go back to the start



Running in circles, coming up tails
heads on the science apart





Nobody said it was easy






Its such a shame for us to part






nobody said it was easyno one ever said it






would be this hard






Oh, take me back to the start






I was just guessing at numbers and fingers






pulling the puzzles apart






Questions of science , science of progress do not speak as loud as






my heart






But tell me you love me , come back and haunt me






oh and I rush to the start






Running in circles, chasing our tails






coming back as we are






Nobody said it was easyoh , its such a shame for us






to part'nobody said it was easy






No one ever said it would be so hardim going back to the



start






Aroooooooooooooooooooooooo






Aroooooooooooooooooooooooo






Aroooooooooooooooooooooooo






Aroooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments: