Thursday, May 28, 2009

YORKIE!

Dear Readers,
I am proud to tell you I am most likely going to get a Yorkie! I have been wanting a puppy ever since Ellie passed... and yesterday I met the most adorable Yorkie puppy! 4 months OLD! His name was teddy. Ever since I have been attached to Yorkies! So yesterday I went to puppyfind.com and looked up yorkie! and what did I find? A yorkie that's available in July! on the 31st! about 2 weeks after Lake Powell. I cannot wait! Me, Emily, and Tyler are raising money to buy the puppy! We are doing it as a home school project! Can't wait! I want to name the girl Rochi!(rocky) Here are some pics!
I hope the breeder hasn't sold the girl to someone else already 'cause we called today and she didn't answer. Luvs Yahs!
COMMENT PLEASE!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Look at how cute!!! That will be so exciting to have a new puppy!

Amanda said...

I know!

Emily B. said...

jghkw4byolt

Amanda said...

what?>