Monday, June 1, 2009

Yorkie Puppy!

Quick update. I am for sure getting a yorkie! A little girl I WANT to name Rochi (rocky) like rochmoninoff. The reason I say WANT is 'cuse Emily (the little one), says "I don't know if I want to name it Rochi yet..." I mean that is a good Idea and I would follow it, BUT I am attached to the name Rochi. And hey, I don't need no FANCY SHMANCY toys other than my emergency black-out flashlight.
P.S. how do you make it so that a word in orange can lead to a link?
Mean while just copy and paste this as a link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT5uaKqJsV8&feature=related

6 comments:

Burrell said...

When you are creating a post, first copy the link you want to link to, then highlight the word (or words) you want linked in your post. Next click on the icon that is to the right of the 'text color' icon (up where you would click to add a picture or video) and then paste your link. Easy peasy.
In order to make linked words stand out, you'll need to change the color of your font for links. To do that, you'll need to change it in the layout button under fonts and colors. If you have any questions, let me know! I'm sure your mom and dad can help you out too. Love you!

Amanda said...

THNX!

Hunter said...

does that mean your getting a new dog? Well if you do show me what it lookes like. By the way my blogs name is adventures of a hunter@ blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Kool
I read it!

Tamara with a "T" said...

I love your blog...I need to add it to my friends and family link! Who did you want to win in American Idol? We just got a new dog! His name is Guinness and he is SO cute! He is half terrier/chiuaua...

Amanda said...

kool well... I wanted adam lambert... even though i dont like that kind of music...