Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yorkie UPDATE!

hey we made so much money yesterday at the movie, 88$ each! Guess what!? I kinda met Brendan Frasier and Kari Russel!OMG! Brendan Frasier, walking (gulp of air)past me and then(another gulp) he bumped me and said "Hi" I said "hi" and yeah...
How I met Kari Russel...
Bob "lets have a tea party"
Me "Okay"
Sally "Yes...Lets"
Me "here comes Kari Russel"
Bob "I know her"
Me "cool"
Bob "eat the pizza"
Me "but its like a day old"
Bob "No..."
Kari " Are you having a tea party?"
Me"Yes"
Kari "Cool...what HE doing here having a tea party I mean he has facial hair..."
EVERYONE "HEEHAWS"
Kari "Go to go...I'm in a film"
PS Bob and sally are just people sitting at y teaparty they were like film crew pplz.
And check out my blog! THE PUPPY ONE!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

That's awesome! I just saw Keri Russel in a movie...she sounds really nice :) I can't wait to see you guys in the movie!

Emily B. said...

sheki8osaklg?